Band Size Measurement
To determine your band size measurement, you will need two simple things: A soft measuring tape and
a non-padded bra. Wearing your non-padded bra, stand in front of the mirror and bring the measuring
tape horizontally across your back at band level. Bring the tape around to the front, ensuring it is
under your arms and just below your bust line. Write down the measurement.
TIP:Did you get an odd of hal number? Round down to the nearest, even number.
TIP: Remeber to keep your arms down and your elbows in when measuring. If your arms are raised
your ribs wil be expanding and this will give you a higher measurment and thus a looser band.
Bust Size Measurement
Using the soft measuring tape, measure completely around the fullest part of the bust. Be careful
that the tape isn't too tight and binding or too loose and pulled away from the body. With the tape
in position, take a breath in and out, allowing it to slide to its most comfortable fit.
TIP: If measurement falls on the half inch, round up!!
TIP: It may help to lean forward.
TIP: In most cases, the fullest part of the breast will be at the nipple.
Cup Size Measurement
To determine your cup size, take your bust measurement and subtract your band measurement.Each inch represents a cup size.
For example: If your band measurement is 34 inches and your bust measurement is 35 inches, the difference is one inch, and
your cup size will be an A. If your band measurement is 34 inches and your bust measurement is 37 inches, the difference
is three inches, and your cup size is C.
Less than 1” = AA
1” = A
2” = B
3” = C
4” = D
5” = DD
TIP: This may change depending on the style and manufacturer of the bra i.e. if the bra is a plunge bra the cup
size may have to go up to avoid spilling out of the cup of the bra.
- No padding at all for the most natural shape with light support.
- Ultra-light padding for a natural shape with support & no show-through.
- Push-up padding for dramatic cleavage.
Styles Of Bras
- Lots of lift for the sexiest cleavage imaginable, available in various padding levels.
- No straps. Versatile for every day and special enough for big events—they're perfect to allow you to show off your shoulders.
- Our fullest coverage. Our sexiest comfort. For maximum support with sexy details, in both lightly lined and unlined styles.
- The open low-cut neckline shows off just the right amount of skin but always with perfect support and shaping.
- A sexy low-cut neckline with easy front closure. Stay-in-place straps perfect for shoulder-baring tops.
- Serious comfort, without the wires. Our wireless bras offer light support with a flexible, natural fit.
- All the quality, integrity and support of the bras you love. With high-performance sport in mind.